EQUALITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION POLICY
With a focus on inclusive practice and cultural diversity CETEC acknowledges that each person’s identity and life experience are unique. We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment based on merit, equity and respect.. As a progressive consultancy, we embrace the knowledge, skills, and abilities that only a diverse and inclusive workforce can provide, to create solutions that improve our world.
- Treat everyone fairly, with dignity and respect.
- Maintain fair dealings with our people.
- Create an environment that brings the best skills to our work, in which we value individual differences and recognise the contributions of all our people.
- Recruit talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds with differing beliefs and personal characteristics.
- Ensure full and effective participation and equity for everyone.
- Invest in the development of our people, providing them with opportunities to reach their potential.
- Provide equitable pay based on roles, responsibilities and performance.
- Identify and address inappropriate behaviour or discrimination.
- Seek to work with clients and collaborators with EDI commitments that are consistent with our own.
This policy is set and implemented across all CETEC operations and is reviewed and approved annually.
The full policy is available upon request. Please contact CETEC about policy-related issues by post, facsimile or email:
The Policy Officer – Rosalie Rao
CETEC Pty Ltd
Unit 2 27
NOTTING HILL VIC 3168
email: [email protected]