The Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC) is a multi-disciplinary specialist cancer hospital and research centre in Melbourne with a vision to save lives by integrating cancer research, education and patient care.
CCETEC’s first-rate airtightness testing and strategic advice ensure VCCCs staff, visitors and patients can access the best quality air. In addition to helping VCCC meet stringent air envelope standards, quality-controlled air can reduce disease burden, allowing the centre to better deliver on its promise.
• Air Tightness Testing
• Indoor Environment Quality
- Air Tightness Testing during the commissioning phase of VCCC
- Smoke Testing to identify envelope exfiltration
- Reports on leakage points and recommendations for enhancing air tightness
- Enhance the comfort and health of VCCC staff, visitors and patients allowing VCCC to deliver on its vision
- Ensures quality controlled air across VCCCs two sites complies to containment standards
- Improving air quality outcomes and infection control